Retail Store Manager - Orange
A great Australian success story, Pillow Talk are game changers in retail. We are one of Australia's largest family owned and operated retail businesses, with 40 years of experience under our belt. From humble beginnings in a small Brisbane store, we now have 56 stores (and counting) across Queensland, New South Wales, the ACT and Victoria.
At our core, we're a large company with a very personal, small business feel, and our friendly community spirit is something that influences our day-to-day operations. Our close-knit team are passionate about our business, and we are passionate about them too. We provide comprehensive training for staff to grow in their current roles and invaluable opportunities to build long term careers within Pillow Talk.
Joining the Pillow Talk family would give you the opportunity to get involved in the world of home styling and interior decoration. Our products are high fashion and high quality, with a great price point, and our team are committed to designing, sourcing and delivering the very best styles to our customers. At every level of our company, you'll be working with talented and experienced individuals, in an inspiring, creative and energetic work environment.
We currently have an exciting Store Management opportunity available at Pillow Talk Orange. We are looking for an highly-experienced and passionate retail leader, someone that is motivated, enthusiastic and hands on to be able to drive sales and lead our team to succeed!
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate:
- High level of Store Management experience in a busy retail/homewares/fashion environment
- Experience working in a large format Retail environment
- Strong sales ability to generate repeat business
- Having a genuine passion for retail - an interest or experience in home linens or a flair for colour
- The ability to track the success of the store and report to an Area Manager
- A commitment to provide exceptional customer service at all times
- An ability to manage staff well; to be a proven and willing hands on team leader - and to lead by example in all aspects
- An understanding of cost control and the management of stock
- Excellent communication skills in all situations
- A desire to learn and to develop new skills.
- A reasonable level of physical fitness, as we handle large volumes of stock on a weekly basis
- Capable of successfully managing a teams of up to 15
In return we will offer you:
- A long term career with opportunities for advancement
- An inspiring and supportive work environment
- Full Training
- Be a part of a successful company
- Generous staff discounts - 60% off RRP!
- Competitive salary package
If you think you have the ability and passion to become part of our successful brand then we can't wait to hear from you!