Retail Store Manager - Skygate Brisbane Airport - Brand New Store!
Opening early October 2018
Luxurious, sumptuous, inspiring, and exquisite high end home linens -this is what you will be surrounded by every day at Pillow Talk. We are able to provide you with a successful and long term career along with a supportive, friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
Pillow Talk is a 100% Australian owned and operated company and Australia's largest Home Linens specialist. Pillow Talk has grown into a successful group of 58 stores (and counting) throughout Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and the ACT. We are a dynamic and highly sought after employer with the vision to succeed and offer job stability and career progression opportunities!
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and hands on Manager to lead our team at the brand new store in the Homemaker Centre at Skygate, Brisbane Airport. The store is due to open in October with staff commencing as early as mid-September! Full Management Training will be provided in Brisbane for a week for the successful candidate.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate:
- Store Management experience in a busy retail/homewares/fashion environment
- Experience working in a large format Retail environment
- Strong sales ability to generate repeat business
- Having a genuine passion for retail - an interest or experience in home linens or a flair for colour
- The ability to track the success of the store and report to an Area Manager
- A commitment to provide exceptional customer service at all times
- An ability to manage staff well; to be a proven and willing hands on team leader - and to lead by example in all aspects
- An understanding of cost control and the management of stock
- Excellent communication skills in all situations
- A desire to learn and to develop new skills.
- A reasonable level of physical fitness, as we handle large volumes of stock on a weekly basis
- Capable of successfully managing a teams of up to 15
- The ability to work a Tuesday to Saturday roster and general flexibility to work across a 7 day working roster including late nights, weekends and public holidays.
In return we will offer you:
- A long term career with opportunities for advancement
- An inspiring and supportive work environment
- Full Training
- Be a part of a successful company
- Generous staff discounts - 60% off RRP!
- Competitive salary package
If you think you have the ability and passion to become part of our successful brand then we can't wait to hear from you!