General Expression of Interest - Warehouse Positions
A great Australian success story, Pillow Talk are game changers in retail. We are one of Australia's largest family owned and operated retail businesses, with 40 years of experience under our belt. From humble beginnings in a small Brisbane store, we now have 58 stores (and counting) across Queensland, New South Wales, the ACT and Victoria!
We are always on the lookout for new talent to join our thriving warehouses and webstore based in Darra, Queensland.
We are looking for team members who have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a warehousing position
- Superior work ethic and a passion for fostering a safe working environment
- A self-motivator with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work cohesively and proactively within a team
- A reasonable level of physical fitness, as we handle large volumes of stock on a weekly basis
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts across Monday to Friday
If you think you have the ability and passion to become part of our successful team, please join our Talent Pool and be kept up to date with all of the exciting opportunities available as we continue on our exciting journey into 2019!
Register your interest to join our Talent Pool by applying below including a copy of your most up to date Resume and answering some questions about your current preferences.
Once received we will be in contact with you directly should any suitable positions become available that suit your background and abilities. All applications will be kept on file for up to 3 months.