Retail Assistant Manager - Canberra
Luxurious, sumptuous, inspiring, and exquisite high end home linens - this is what you will be surrounded by every day at Pillow Talk. We are able to provide you with a successful and long term career along with a supportive, friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
A great Australian success story, Pillow Talk are game changers in retail. We are one of Australia's largest family owned and operated retail businesses, with 40 years of experience under our belt. From humble beginnings in a small Brisbane store, we now have 56 stores (and counting) across Queensland, New South Wales, the ACT and Victoria.
At our core, we're a large company with a very personal, small business feel, and our friendly community spirit is something that influences our day-to-day operations. Our close-knit team are passionate about our business, and we are passionate about them too. We provide comprehensive training for staff to grow in their current roles and invaluable opportunities to build long term careers within Pillow Talk.
Joining the Pillow Talk family would give you the opportunity to get involved in the world of home styling and interior decoration. Our products are high fashion and high quality, with a great price point, and our team are committed to designing, sourcing and delivering the very best styles to our customers. At every level of our company, you'll be working with talented and experienced individuals, in an inspiring, creative and energetic work environment.
We have an exciting Retail Assistant Management opportunity available in our Pillow Talk Majura Park store. We are looking for an experienced and passionate retail leader, someone that is motivated, enthusiastic and hands on to be able to drive sales and lead our team to succeed!
You will be required to demonstrate;
- Retail managerial or supervisory experience in a fast paced retail/homewares or fashion environment
- An interest or experience in home linens or a flair for colour
- A commitment to provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Experience with managing a team of staff ; to be a proven and willing hands on team leader and to lead by example in all aspects
- Stock management experience
- Excellent communication skills in all situations
- A desire to learn and to develop new skills.
- Capable of successfully supervising and leading large a teams of up to 10
- The ability to work a Sunday to Thursday roster and the flexibility to work some late evenings and public holidays when required.
In return we will offer you
- A long term career with opportunities for advancement
- An inspiring and supportive work environment
- The opportunity to be part of a successful company
- Generous staff discounts - 60% off RRP!
If you think you have the ability and passion to become part of our successful brand then we can't wait to hear from you!