Retail Store Manager - HOME Indooroopilly
Pillow Talk Home leads the way in conceptual shopping. It is a home within a store with a twist of technology, a splash of sensory excitement and a solution to home decoration.
Do you have a strong sales background and experience in a customer focused role?
Can you lead a team to success?
Are you fashion forward and up to date with the latest styles and trends?
If this sounds like you then we want you to join the Dream Team!
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, hands on Store Manager to drive sales and be part of the Managerial team!
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate;
- Store Management experience in a busy retail/home wares/fashion environment;
- The ability to track the success of the store and report to an Area Manager;
- Strong sales ability to generate repeat business;
- Having a genuine passion for retail - an interest or experience in home linens or a flair for colour;
- A commitment to providing exceptional customer service at all times;
- Experience with managing staff and be able to display the ability to be a hands on team leader and someone that can lead by example;
- Excellent communication skills in all situations;
- A desire to learn and to develop new skills;
- The ability to work a Tuesday to Saturday roster and general flexibility to work across a 7 day working roster including late nights, weekends and rostered public holidays.
In return we will offer you:
- A long term career with opportunities for advancement.
- An inspiring and supportive work environment
- Full training
- The opportunity to be part of a successful company
- Generous staff discounts - 60% off top price!
If you think you have the ability and passion to become part of our successful brand then we can't wait to hear from you!