Retail Shift Supervisor - Browns Plains
Luxurious, sumptuous, inspiring, and exquisite high end home linens - this is what you will be surrounded by every day at Pillow Talk. We are able to provide you with a successful and long term career along with a supportive, friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
A great Australian success story, Pillow Talk are game changers in retail. We are one of Australia's largest family owned and operated retail businesses, with over 40 years of experience under our belt. From humble beginnings in a small Brisbane store, we now have 58 stores (and counting) across Queensland, New South Wales, the ACT and Victoria.
At our core, we're a large company with a very personal, small business feel, and our friendly community spirit is something that influences our day-to-day operations. Our close-knit team are passionate about our business, and we are passionate about them too. We provide comprehensive training for staff to grow in their current roles and invaluable opportunities to build long term careers within Pillow Talk.
Joining the Pillow Talk family would give you the opportunity to get involved in the world of home styling and interior decoration. Our products are high fashion and high quality, with a great price point, and our team are committed to designing, sourcing and delivering the very best styles to our customers. At every level of our company, you'll be working with talented and experienced individuals, in an inspiring, creative and energetic work environment.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, hands on Retail Supervisor to support the Management team at our beautiful Pillow Talk store situated at Browns Plains! The role will be on a casual basis with a flexible work schedule to be discussed.
To be successful, you will need to have full flexibility to work across general Retail trading hours including weekends, late evenings and public holidays when required. It is an essential part of the role near to/ or up to work up to a full time hours in a casual capacity in the Store Management team's absence.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate;
- Retail Supervisory experience in a busy retail/home wares/fashion environment
- Demonstrate a genuine passion for retail - with an interest or experience in home linens or a flair for colour
- A commitment to provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Excellent communication skills in all situations
- A desire to learn and to develop new skills.
- A reasonable level of physical fitness, as we handle large volumes of stock on a weekly basis
In return we will offer you;
- A long term career with opportunities for advancement
- An inspiring and supportive work environment
- Full Training
- The opportunity to be part of a successful company
- Generous staff discounts - 60% off RRP!
If you think you have the ability and passion to become part of our successful team, then we can't wait to hear from you!